Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Seven months later... and Four months until submission

I've got four months left... FOUR months. It doesn't sound like much at all.

I'm doing my best to keep working at a steady pace, or faster. At this point I am scared to the core, so I have a lot of adrenaline every day. I wonder when I will hit a wall? I imagine I will, but I am hoping it doesn't come at an inopportune time.

So what's going on now?

I've got 2 papers being written, hopefully ready for journal submission before December. I've got one project that needs writing up, and one other that hasn't even started.

Thesis writing has been put on hold, but I have to produce a good "complete" draft by first week of December. I've enlisted a couple of friends to do some editing/proofreading for me next week, so I ought to work on it this weekend. I can't do anything else in the next couple of days since I'm busy with work and writing for the other two papers lined up for submission.

That's all I've got at the moment. Hope to sound less somber in my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment