Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1 day until Boss M goes on leave

I've still got a week ahead of me of official university days. But Boss M will be on leave for the rest of the year starting this Saturday, so I won't be seeing him until January. Tomorrow will be our last research meeting. Our last lab lunch didn't pan out as I blogged previously, but I was able to chat a little with M and F(V) for lunch today. It was a surprise but M did manage to go to work today despite being under the weather. He still looked a tad bit tired though, I hope he's fine. Surely he'll get his much-deserved rest come Saturday when his leave starts.

In other news F(V) will be going home to Belgium with his family for the holidays. Won't be seeing him 'til February next year.

* * * * * *

So before M went home he popped his head into our room to say goodbye. We ended up somehow talking about drinks on Friday. So looks like we will have our last lab drinks for the year after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment